Sunday, June 26, 2011
An Elephant Excursion, in the middle of the city!
Did you know that it's very fun to feed an elephant? That is what we did on the way to Bible study the other night! There was a HUGE elephant that had paint and designs on him. There was also a little old man pushing a cart behind him. What was he selling? Bananas! We bought about 8 bananas for 50 cents, and fed them to the elephant. When he was happy, he rang a bell that was hanging around his neck. Basically, he took his trunk and swung it back and forth to ring the bell. It was really funny! :) The man riding/driving the elephant asked me if I wanted to ride. I was going to, but then realized it was getting late, and we had to get to Bible study. But next time, you bet I'm gonna ride!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Haha I bet that was really fun!
ReplyDelete