Friday, July 22, 2011

A friend visits, I try horseriding, and Zach turns 10 soon!

Recently, one of our friends  who also lives on our continent came for a visit! She is a good friend of ours, and is from our hometown in the states. We picked her up at the airport and went to Hard Rock Cafe as a treat. She hadn't had any beef in a while so she loved her cheeseburger! While she was here she went along with us to the school that we help out at on Tuesdays, which was a lot of fun. :)  We had so much fun while she was here, and were sad to see her go!  :)

In America, Maggie was our horse-girl. She took riding lessons at Windy Hill Farm in NC, and loved every minute of it. Once we moved here, she really missed it so my mom found a place near our house that offered lessons. She was super excited, and mom decided to let all 3 of us kids do the trial lesson. We (Zach and I) loved it! We had so much fun learning something new. Long story short, in the next lesson I'm going to learn how to do sitting trot! (I've already learned how to walk and do standing trot by myself!)

I would also like to wish Zach a happy early birthday! His birthday is on July 26, and he is super excited! He will be the big double-digits, 10!  I'm not sure what to get him, because he is sorta hard to buy for. I'll see what I can find! If any of you guys would like to tell him something, just leave a comment and I'll show him. Happy Early-Birthday Zach! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting...