Sunday, June 12, 2011

Life, mostly normal! :)

Hey! I know you guys think I'm a total loser, and can't make time for my blog. Sorry! :) Life here is different, in a good way. We are normally really busy with lots of things at once! School has been going really well. Did you know that donkeys have 62 chromosomes, while horses have 64 chromosomes. Therefore a male mule (half donkey half horse) is infertile due to cross species mating. That was pretty random, BUT cool, huh? Anyway, now that you've had your biology lesson for today, in all school is going well. As I write this Zach, Maggie, and my Dad just came in the door from playing baseball in the society. Thanks Nanny for the baseball gloves! Mostly, other than soccer (called football here), the kids in the society only play cricket.

Yesterday my brother and sister went with my mom to see Kung Fu Panda 2 in 3D, at 8:30 IN THE MORNING! They are so funny, but the thing is, the show was PACKED! Let me explain, here they have shows at all times of the day from 6:30 am to 11:30 pm. One reason they have shows SO early is because of the 24 hour call centers here! Isn't that funny? The people who work at the call centers at night here go see a movie, then go home to bed! I didn't go because I was Skyping my grandma. :) Well, that's about it! And remember, always watch for motorcycles with 12 foot ladders on them before crossing the street! (That's another story!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting...