Wednesday, January 26, 2011
Welcome to India4Teens!
If you're reading this post... congrats! You are one of the very first readers of India4Teens! First of all, let me tell you who I am. My name is Andy and I'm a teen just like some of you guys! I'm moving to India with my mom, dad, brother, and sister. We will be getting on the plane on Thursday to leave! I'm excited and nervous @ the same time! Now, enough about me, and more about the India4Teens blog. First of all, commenting on any of the posts is strictly unprohibited! That's right, feel free to comment always! I love to hear what you guys think so I can know how to make India4Teens more awesome! Next, I really need your guys' help on this one. Please don't share the India4Teens web address (the thing you typed in @ the top of the screen to get to the India4Teens blog) with anyone else but your family. Thanks so much for checking out India4Teens! Check back about every other day or sometimes every day for awesome new posts! C u later!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
hey its carter ... nice blog i will be checking it a lot!
ReplyDeleteExcited for you guys. Erica and I are praying as well!
ReplyDeleteWe can't wait to check on your blog to see what all is going on! miss you! love you!
ReplyDeleteHey Andy, nice blog! I'll be checking it a lot!
ReplyDeleteHey Andy! We are praying for y'all! Tell everyone hello! Amy, Neal, and Will
ReplyDeleteHey Andy! Thanks for telling me about the blog! I'll deffiantly check it out alot
ReplyDelete:) Tell every one hey!
Good luck Andy. We'll Keep you in our prayers.
ReplyDeleteNice Blog! Are you guys in India yet?
ReplyDeleteHey Andy!! Glad you guys made it 2 India!! I will be checking your blog out a lot!!
ReplyDeleteNice blog, Andy! =]
ReplyDelete