Thursday, January 27, 2011
QuickiePost-Travel
Hey everyone! This is one of my signature "QuickiePosts" (LOL)! I'm @ McDonald's waiting to go to the Greensboro Aiport to check our bags and go through security. Our plane, as of right now, is supposed to leave around 2:45pm. Hopefully it won't get delayed, or worse, canceled! As I write this I'm sipping on a MickeyD's Sweet Tea! MMMMMMMM Yum! (Will Hartley, you're drooling!:) ) Anyway, I probably won't be posting anymore for a few days while we travel and settle in a little. Thanks for reading! Pray for smoooth flights, Thanks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
hey man i hope u have a good flight!! ask for some peanuts .. haha
ReplyDeleteWill is so jealous:). We heard about your travel issues and are praying for y'all. I know God has everything in His hands. We cannot wait to hear from y'all on the other side! Tell everyone hey, and we miss y'all. Hartleys
ReplyDeleteHope you have a safe flight! I will be praying
ReplyDeleteI was happpy to hear that you had arrived in India. You and your family have been in my thoughts constantly. Can't wait to read more of your blogs.
ReplyDeleteLove and Prayers,
Mrs. B