Friday, April 27, 2012

Cultures, Crazy friends, and Cheeseburgers

Well, when I began to think about this month, I didn't really know where to begin. First of all, I am in America visiting my family and friends, and loving every minute of it. But at the same time, I miss India more than you could probably imagine. God has been teaching me that when you are in a different culture, yes you have to adjust, but you still find wonderful friends that become family to you. Sometimes people wonder why I love living in India. And it's very hard to explain that. It's more than "fun" or "exciting", it's my home now. I have a house there, a dog there, friends, everything. When we lifted off in the plane on the way here, I was so sad and so happy, both at the same time. It was very weird. Home is where the heart is, and that is totally, without a doubt true. I've learned to love life wherever you are and whenever you can. Now, you might be wondering about the title. :) Well since I have been hanging out with all of my crazy, awesome friends in the US, I thought it fit. (Love you guys!) And the cheeseburger part, well, that is pretty self-explanatory.

1 comment:

  1. "I have learned to be content whatever the circumstances. I know what it is to be in need and I know what it is to have plenty. I have learned the secret of being content in any and every situation,...I can do all things through him who gives me strength." Paul would be pleased with your maturity. Love to you and your family...Beth Fillis

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting...