Monday, March 19, 2012

March Madness

     I have been here for over a year now. I am loving it! My favorite thing is Hindi. For about 11 months now, our Hindi tutor has been coming to our house and teaching our whole family. She is amazing. She teaches Hindi, Marathi, German, and knows almost all the main languages(about 9) of India. I have a blast learning. I've always wanted to learn another language. After Hindi, I want to learn maybe French or German. :D

     Guess what? We are coming to visit the US during April and May! I'm so excited about coming to visit my family and friends, and having some American food. But while we're gone, I'm so gonna miss my friends here! My mom is planning to take some Murg Makhani and Paneer Curry packets to the US so we can still have Indian food! I am taking chai to make for all of my friends and family. Can't wait to see you guys!

     This Thursday is our last day of school! We are having a pool party to celebrate. :) I'm then going to go through my clothes and stuff and clean out my room before we leave for the US, which I also have to pack for. Then, on March 31st, I'm going to Kolhapur because my dad is speaking there. Road trips are super fun! I have an exciting few weeks ahead of me! I'm missing my friend that just left to get a job before college. He's probably going to Liberty, which is a college in Virginia, so hopefully I can visit him one day! :D

     So yes, hopefully I will be more consistent with my blogging, even though I'm not that good at it. :P Oh yeah, by the way, I get my braces off in 2.5 months! :)



1 comment:

Thank you for commenting...