Ok, so on Tuesday I got braces! They are blue and, of course, silver! They don't hurt very much, but I can't really eat anything super crunchy until they have been in for a few days. Here is a picture of me with braces!
By the way, this week's poll is about braces!
Birds
Yesterday my brother and sister each got a bird and one cage. SO CUTE! Zach's is a greenish boy named 7up. Maggie's is a light yellow girl named Laney. They are hoping for babies, but mom is not! :) Here is a pic...
Language
On Monday all five of us began the wonderful language of Hindi! We are learning to read, write, speak, and understand the entire language. It's a blast! We have workbooks in which we practice and learn to write the Hindi script. Here are pics of the cover and a typical page inside.
Poll
And the results from the previous poll...
If an India4Teens reader were to recieve money for a huge project, this is what the project could be...
Cleaning National Parks - 1 vote
Feeding the Hungry - 2 votes
and the winner with 3 votes... Helping Orphanages!
I hope everone likes the new theme of the site. I got tired of the old one! :) Thanks for reading!
I like your new website.
ReplyDeleteLove,
Mamaw