Friday, April 8, 2011

Gadgets and Features!

Hey guys! Sorry for not posting for a while. I've been sick the past few days :(. I wanted to let you know about some of the gadgets and features on India4Teens. First of all, the picture and video sections are up and running! I only have one video right now, but I am working on more. Another thing that is new is following India4Teens by email. All you have to do is type in your email address into the box on the sidebar. Every time I put a new post on, you'll get an email telling you. Pretty cool! I have also changed the polls. About every two weeks there will be a new poll. I will post the last poll's results in a blog post right after the new poll is up and running. You can also become a follower of my blog if you have a Gmail account or Google ID. Just click the "Follow" tab that in the Followers gadget. Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. hey like the video. kept posting more pics to! realy enjoying your blog

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting...