Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Goa, India

Hey guys! Right now I'm in Goa, which happens to be on the coast of India! Which means I'm kinda @ the beach! My mom and Dad are here for training and strategy with some of our friends' company. Im just here for the beach! LOL! I hope you are all doing well! I have enjoyed being able to talk, text, and call some of you guys! There are a lot of things that are different about Goa than Pune. First of all, it's not so dusty. Also, there isn't as much trafiic. But, I LOVE Pune so much better because it is so much cooler there! The sun here is so intense and hot. I'm enjoying a little vaction though! It is kinda odd, most of you guys go to the beach in the summer, while it's winter here and I'm @ the beach! I wil post some pics, again, once we get internet in our house. I think it will be up and running a few days after we get back from Goa. Well, that's pretty much it! Talk 2 you guys later!

1 comment:

  1. Glad your having fun and will be able to post more often here soon! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting...